low cost prefab houses
These kinds of low cost prefab houses are made of light steel as steel structure and sandwich panels for wall and roof. The insulation of sandwich panel can be polystyrene, polyurethane, rock wool and fibreglass. As a standardized construction product. Below are some main features:
- Dry installation- which means there is no use of cement and other liquid components during the building and installation process which therefore allows for more cleaner building and less workmanship required for the same.
- No construction garbage caused- This is primarily due to the fact that most of the installation and building is done by assembling parts in a coordinated manner.
- Environmentally friendly materials adopted. The materials adapted for low cost prefab houses are usually environmentally friendly and therefore these houses are a beacon for green technologies which are a future of housing.
- Low-cost recyclable materials. The Rockwool panels and sandwich panels are purely recyclable and hence the green aspect of the prefabs.
- Flexible size and easy to assemble and disassemble with elegant appearance and so there is very little of skilled labour or expertise needed for the job rendering the houses easy and cheap to install. This gives a relative advantage to brick or corrugated makeshifts.
- Safe and durable.